Published on in Vol 10 , No 4 (2021) :April
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/24647, first published .
- Scheer J, Clark K, McConocha E, Wang K, Pachankis J. Toward Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Sexual Minority Women: Voices From Stakeholders and Community Members. Cognitive and Behavioral Practice 2022 View
- Batchelder A, Foley J, Stanton A, Gorman K, Morris J, Scheer J. Facets of Gender Expression and Discrimination in Relation to Alcohol and Other Drug Use Severity Among Sexual Minority Women and Gender Diverse Individuals Assigned Female at Birth. LGBT Health 2022 View
- Boyle S, LaBrie J, Baez S, Taylor J. Integrating social media inspired features into a personalized normative feedback intervention combats social media-based alcohol influence. Drug and Alcohol Dependence 2021;228:109007 View
- Lucassen M, Samra R, Rimes K, Brown K, Wallace L. Promoting Resilience and Well-being Through Co-design (The PRIDE Project): Protocol for the Development and Preliminary Evaluation of a Prototype Resilience-Based Intervention for Sexual and Gender Minority Youth. JMIR Research Protocols 2022;11(2):e31036 View
- Boyle S, LaBrie J, Trager B, Costine L. A Gamified Personalized Normative Feedback App to Reduce Drinking Among Sexual Minority Women: Randomized Controlled Trial and Feasibility Study. Journal of Medical Internet Research 2022;24(5):e34853 View
- Boyle S, LaBrie J. Exposure to interpersonal stigma enhances the effectiveness of a culturally adapted personalized normative feedback alcohol intervention for sexual minority women. Addictive Behaviors 2022;135:107453 View