Published on in Vol 10 , No 11 (2021) :November
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/30259, first published .
- Maity S, Mayer M, Shu Q, Linh H, Bao D, Blair R, He Y, Lyon C, Hu T, Fischer T, Fan J. Cerebrospinal fluid protein markers indicate neuro-damage in SARS-CoV-2-infected non-human primates. Molecular & Cellular Proteomics 2023:100523 View
- Erickson M, Logsdon A, Rhea E, Hansen K, Holden S, Banks W, Smith J, German C, Farr S, Morley J, Weaver R, Hirsch A, Kovac A, Kontsekova E, Baumann K, Omer M, Raber J. Blood-brain barrier penetration of non-replicating SARS-CoV-2 and S1 variants of concern induce neuroinflammation which is accentuated in a mouse model of Alzheimer’s disease. Brain, Behavior, and Immunity 2023;109:251 View
- Manu P. Post-COVID Fatigue: Functional Brain Imaging and Cognitive Testing. American Journal of Therapeutics 2022;29(1):e85 View
- Demeter S. Pulmonary Manifestations of “Long COVID” (Post–COVID-19). Guides Newsletter 2022;27(6):16 View
- Rothstein T. Cortical Grey matter volume depletion links to neurological sequelae in post COVID-19 “long haulers”. BMC Neurology 2023;23(1) View
- Llana T, Mendez M, Zorzo C, Fidalgo C, Juan M, Mendez-Lopez M. Anosmia in COVID-19 could be associated with long-term deficits in the consolidation of procedural and verbal declarative memories. Frontiers in Neuroscience 2022;16 View