Published on in Vol 10 , No 10 (2021) :October
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/30901, first published .
- Hernandez R, Roll S, Jin H, Schneider S, Pyatak E. Validation of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration Task Load Index (NASA-TLX) adapted for the whole day repeated measures context. Ergonomics 2022;65(7):960 View
- Mascarenhas Fonseca L, Strong R, Singh S, Bulger J, Cleveland M, Grinspoon E, Janess K, Jung L, Miller K, Passell E, Ressler K, Sliwinski M, Verdejo A, Weinstock R, Germine L, Chaytor N. Glycemic Variability and Fluctuations in Cognitive Status in Adults With Type 1 Diabetes (GluCog): Observational Study Using Ecological Momentary Assessment of Cognition. JMIR Diabetes 2023;8:e39750 View
- Iceta S, Sohier L, Bégin C, Brazeau A, Rabasa-Lhoret R, Gagnon C. Impact of glycemic variability on cognitive impairment, disordered eating behaviors and self-management skills in patients with type 1 diabetes: study protocol for a cross-sectional online study, the Sugar Swing study. BMC Endocrine Disorders 2022;22(1) View
- Hermanns N, Ehrmann D, Shapira A, Kulzer B, Schmitt A, Laffel L. Coordination of glucose monitoring, self-care behaviour and mental health: achieving precision monitoring in diabetes. Diabetologia 2022;65(11):1883 View
- Hernandez R, Jin H, Pyatak E, Roll S, Schneider S. Workers’ whole day workload and next day cognitive performance. Current Psychology 2023 View
- Pham L, Hernandez R, Spruijt-Metz D, Gonzalez J, Pyatak E. Movement matters: short-term impacts of physical activity on mood and well-being. Journal of Behavioral Medicine 2023 View