Published on in Vol 9 , No 11 (2020) :November
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/22047, first published .
- Nkire N, Mrklas K, Hrabok M, Gusnowski A, Vuong W, Surood S, Abba-Aji A, Urichuk L, Cao B, Greenshaw A, Agyapong V. COVID-19 Pandemic: Demographic Predictors of Self-Isolation or Self-Quarantine and Impact of Isolation and Quarantine on Perceived Stress, Anxiety, and Depression. Frontiers in Psychiatry 2021;12 View
- Agyapong B, Shalaby R, Wei Y, Agyapong V. Can ResilienceNHope, an evidence-based text and email messaging innovative suite of programs help to close the psychological treatment and mental health literacy gaps in college students?. Frontiers in Public Health 2022;10 View
- Obuobi-Donkor G, Eboreime E, Bond J, Phung N, Eyben S, Hayward J, Zhang Y, MacMaster F, Clelland S, Greiner R, Jones C, Cao B, Brémault-Phillips S, Wells K, Li X, Hilario C, Greenshaw A, Agyapong V. An E–Mental Health Solution to Prevent and Manage Posttraumatic Stress Injuries Among First Responders in Alberta: Protocol for the Implementation and Evaluation of Text Messaging Services (Text4PTSI and Text4Wellbeing). JMIR Research Protocols 2022;11(4):e30680 View
- Obuobi-Donkor G, Shalaby R, Vuong W, Agyapong B, Hrabok M, Gusnowski A, Surood S, Greenshaw A, Agyapong V. Effects of Text4Hope-Addiction Support Program on Cravings and Mental Health Symptoms: Results of a Longitudinal Cross-sectional Study. JMIR Formative Research 2023;7:e40440 View
- Obuobi-Donkor G, Eboreime E, Shalaby R, Agyapong B, Agyapong V. Prevalence and correlates of cannabis abuse among residents in the community of Fort McMurray, a city in Northern Alberta which had endured multiple natural disasters. Frontiers in Psychiatry 2022;13 View