Published on in Vol 9 , No 10 (2020) :October
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/20417, first published .
- Ovalle A, Goldstein O, Kachuee M, Wu E, Hong C, Holloway I, Sarrafzadeh M. Leveraging Social Media Activity and Machine Learning for HIV and Substance Abuse Risk Assessment: Development and Validation Study. Journal of Medical Internet Research 2021;23(4):e22042 View
- Romero R, Klausner J, Marsch L, Young S. Technology-Delivered Intervention Strategies to Bolster HIV Testing. Current HIV/AIDS Reports 2021;18(4):391 View
- Stafylis C, Vavala G, Wang Q, McLeman B, Lemley S, Young S, Xie H, Matthews A, Oden N, Revoredo L, Shmueli-Blumberg D, Hichborn E, McKelle E, Moran L, Jacobs P, Marsch L, Klausner J. Relative Effectiveness of Social Media, Dating Apps, and Information Search Sites in Promoting HIV Self-testing: Observational Cohort Study. JMIR Formative Research 2022;6(9):e35648 View
- Clay C, Ling A, Bennett C. HIV Testing at Visits to US Emergency Departments, 2018. JAIDS Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes 2022;90(3):256 View
- Dinglasan J, Rosadiño J, Pagtakhan R, Cruz D, Briñes M, Regencia Z, Baja E. ‘Bringing testing closer to you’: barriers and facilitators in implementing HIV self-testing among Filipino men-having-sex-with-men and transgender women in National Capital Region (NCR), Philippines – a qualitative study. BMJ Open 2022;12(3):e056697 View
- Aladin B, Thompson M, Addison D, Havens J, McGowan J, Nash D, Smith C. The YGetIt? Program: A Mobile Application, PEEP, and Digital Comic Intervention to Improve HIV Care Outcomes for Young Adults. Health Promotion Practice 2023:152483992211507 View