Published on in Vol 8 , No 8 (2019) :August
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/13280, first published .
- Guisado-Fernandez E, Blake C, Mackey L, Silva P, Power D, O'Shea D, Caulfield B. A Smart Health Platform for Measuring Health and Well-Being Improvement in People With Dementia and Their Informal Caregivers: Usability Study. JMIR Aging 2020;3(2):e15600 View
- Lee-Cheong S, Amanullah S, Jardine M. New assistive technologies in dementia and mild cognitive impairment care: A PubMed review. Asian Journal of Psychiatry 2022;73:103135 View
- Brown P, Leverton M, Burton A, Harrison‐Dening K, Beresford‐Dent J, Cooper C. How does the delivery of paid home care compare to the care plan for clients living with dementia?. Health & Social Care in the Community 2022;30(5) View
- Tennant R, Allana S, Mercer K, Burns C. Caregiver Expectations of Interfacing With Voice Assistants to Support Complex Home Care: Mixed Methods Study. JMIR Human Factors 2022;9(2):e37688 View
- Huang S. Depression among caregivers of patients with dementia: Associative factors and management approaches. World Journal of Psychiatry 2022;12(1):59 View