Published on in Vol 9 , No 1 (2020) :January
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/15590, first published .
- Eschliman E, Uzzi M, White J, Mathews A, Henry M, Moran M, Page K, Latkin C, Tucker J, Yang C. Crowdsourced PrEP Promotion Messages for an HIV High-Burden Area: A Framework-Based Content Analysis. AIDS Education and Prevention 2022;34(1):69 View
- Ong J, Booton R, Tucker J, Tang W, Vickerman P, Zhang L, Mitchell K. Economic evaluation of improving HIV self-testing among MSM in China using a crowdsourced intervention: a cost-effectiveness analysis. AIDS 2023;37(4):671 View
- Shah H, Dolwick Grieb S, Flores-Miller A, Phillips K, Page K, Cervantes A, Yang C. A Crowdsourcing Open Contest to Design a Latino-Specific COVID-19 Campaign: Mixed Methods Analysis. JMIR Formative Research 2022;6(5):e35764 View
- Mathews A, Wenhold M, Caban-Holt A, Starks T, Richmond A, Vines A, Byrd G. ‘It all stems from relationship’: effectiveness of a crowdsourcing contest to elicit community ideas on how to build trust between healthcare providers and community about COVID-19. BMJ Innovations 2023;9(2):116 View
- Evans L, Gomez O, Jiménez D, Williamson H, Carver A, Parthasarathy S, Sabo S. Engaging Youth and Young Adults in the COVID-19 Pandemic Response via the “It’s Our Turn” Crowdsourcing Contest. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 2023;20(6):5112 View