Published on in Vol 8 , No 7 (2019) :July
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/14097, first published .
- Dolley D, Walter C, du Randt R, Pühse U, Bosma J, Aerts A, Adams L, Arnaiz P, Degen J, Gall S, Joubert N, Müller I, Nienaber M, Nqweniso F, Seelig H, Steinmann P, Utzinger J, Gerber M. Clustered cardiovascular disease risk among children aged 8–13 years from lower socioeconomic schools in Gqeberha, South Africa. BMJ Open Sport & Exercise Medicine 2022;8(2):e001336 View
- Neil-Sztramko S, Caldwell H, Dobbins M. School-based physical activity programs for promoting physical activity and fitness in children and adolescents aged 6 to 18. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2021;2021(9) View
- Dolley D, Du Randt R, Pühse U, Gerber M, Bosma J, Aerts A, Adams L, Arnaiz P, Joubert N, Müller I, Nqweniso S, Seelig H, Steinmann P, Utzinger J, Walter C. Relationship between Body Mass Index and Physical Activity among Children from Low-Income Communities in Gqeberha, South Africa: A Cross-Sectional Study. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 2023;20(2):1428 View
- Goswami N, Hansen D, Gumze G, Brix B, Schmid-Zalaudek K, Fredriksen P. Health and Academic Performance With Happy Children: A Controlled Longitudinal Study Based on the HOPP Project. Frontiers in Cardiovascular Medicine 2022;9 View
- Arnaiz P, Adams L, Müller I, Gerber M, Walter C, du Randt R, Steinmann P, Bergman M, Seelig H, van Greunen D, Utzinger J, Pühse U. Sustainability of a school-based health intervention for prevention of non-communicable diseases in marginalised communities: protocol for a mixed-methods cohort study. BMJ Open 2021;11(10):e047296 View
- Arnaiz P, Müller I, Seelig H, Gerber M, Bosma J, Dolley D, Adams L, Degen J, Gall S, Joubert N, Nienaber M, Nqweniso S, Aerts A, Steinmann P, Randt R, Walter C, Utzinger J, Pühse U. Practice Change Needed for the Identification of Pediatric Hypertension in Marginalized Populations: An Example From South Africa. Frontiers in Pediatrics 2022;10 View